- Ponies, Politics, and the Eternal Romance
- The Morning of the Third Day
- Counter-Revolutions Start in the Hearts of Men
- Where Does Faith Dwell?
- The Wheel Has Come Full Circle
- In This Hope We Live
- A World Without Mercy
- For God, for Hearth, and for Race
- From the Dark Night of Negro Worship into the Light of Europe
- The End of Democracy Is the New Dawn of Europe
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Saturday, January 4th.
To my readers: Our European ancestors knew, not by dint of reason, but by instinct, that faith and race are spiritually inseparable. A man who forsook his people would forsake his God. But the new European of the 20th century, … Continue reading
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the … Continue reading